Friday, September 9, 2011

On Smut Peddler

Welp, I was gonna have to bring this up eventually.  If you want to know more about the other anthology my work will be appearing in next year, click past the jump.




Tumblr readers might remember a month or so ago when I posted this image without much comment.



Well, now I'm ready to share these two are the stars of my upcoming 10 page story in the erotic comics anthology Smut Peddler.  I'll have plenty more information about this anthology as they get ready to launch in December, but here's what I can tell you guys right now.

Smut Peddler is being overseen by C. Spike Trotman, creator of Templar, Arizona, which you may remember I did a thing for not that long ago. She's a total pro at the whole comics lifestyle.
What's more, there are a lot of serious pros in this anthology - if you're an indie or webcomics fan, chances are you know some of these people. I'll link to them, because they're awesome, but many of them may have NSFW content on their sites, so heads up.
Jess Fink! Erika Moen! Ross Campbell! EK Weaver! (whose work I've similarly gushed over). And I'm gonna be sharing book space with all of them! Sexy book space!

While the anthology is definitely geared towards mature readers, I will not post any explicit excerpts on any of my sites. Pictures of ladies kissing will be as crazy as I get over here. But I thought you guys should know, because I'm excited to work on this thing and this book is going to be incredible.






It's a waste of time if I can't smile easily